The pftools package contains all the software necessary to build protein and DNA generalized...
chimerascan is a software package that detects gene fusions in paired-end RNA sequencing (RNA-Seq)...
BisSNP is a package based on the Genome Analysis Toolkit (GATK) map-reduce framework for genotyping...
e-PCR identifies sequence tagged sites(STSs)within DNA sequences. Using e-PCR, you can search...
Welcome to the GenoToul bioinformatics facility
The GenoToul bioinformatics facility is part of the Genotoul GIS. It has been set up in 2000. Since 2009, it is one of the 13 IBISA bioinformatics platforms. It is funded by the INRA CNOC. Since 2008, the plateform is involved in a collaboration with the genomic platform to process huge volumes of data produced by the new generations of sequencers and make those data available to biologists (ng6).
Available equipment includes :
- computer farm :
- 2000 cpus cluster (8Gb memory per core)
- 2 1Tb servers (24 cores)
- 3 other servers hosting virtual machines and web services
- 170 Tb of work disk space and 200 Tb of storage disk space
To create an user account use this link.
Available services :
- access to public biological banks
- access to generic and specific bioinformatics software pieces
- access to web resources
- projects (Web/VM) hosting facilities (ask for a project hosting)
- training sessions
Support to biological and bioinformatics programmes :
The platform can help you to process your data or to develop specific databases or software. For any specific request please send a mail to anim.bioinfo(at)toulouse.inra.fr.